Sunday, May 24, 2020

About Me

I, Rick Tobin, have an experienced and diversified background in both the real estate and mortgage fields for the past 25+ years. I've held eight (8) different real estate, securities, and mortgage brokerage licenses to date. I'm a proud member of NAMB (National Association of Mortgage Brokers - http://www.namb.org), an organization that is described as being "the voice of the mortgage industry representing the interests of mortgage professionals and homebuyers since 1973." 
I've created real estate courses, college textbooks, and other written content over the years for several of the best-known real estate schools, national publishers, crowdfunding firms, and investment groups in the U.S. I'm also a graduate of the University of Southern California (USC). 
You can reach me (Rick Tobin) directly by email at info@realloans.com for more details, or please feel free to call or text me at (760) 485 - 2422. Please leave me a voicemail or send a detailed email or text message in regard to your needs and interests. I will get back to you either almost immediately or within the same day. Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. 

Rick Tobin Realloans https://realloans.com/
32391 Windemere Drive  Lake Elsinore, CA 92532 CA. DRE #00964253 NMLS #1883108 and #1934868 Email: info@realloans.com  (760) 485 - 2422


No comments:

Post a Comment